Monday.com and Outlook Tasks Integration

Hello,

I’m exploring integration options and wondering how to integrate Monday.com with Outlook Tasks. Where can I find information/guidance on this?

Thank you,
Anat

Hello there @Technodanat and welcome to the community!

I hope you like it here :muscle:

I do not have experience with Outlook Tasks, but you can check in our apps marketplace to see if any of the integration apps for Outlook works for you.

We also have our own API and apps framework.

You could use our API directly to get data from your monday boards and update/erase/create data in them. If you can integrate with the other platform’s feature (Outlook Tasks), will depend on their API (if they have one) and its capabilities.

If the other platform has its own API with which you can interact, then you might be able to create an integration (this would require a script (code) on your end that would need to be hosted in your own server or hosting service). You could get webhooks from monday or from the other platform, and then use the APIs to pass information from one platform to the other. You could also try to build this using a no-code platform such as Workato, Zapier or Make.com.

You can also create an app in monday with an integration feature. In the backend, this would also be using the API, but with a custom app, you could give the users more visibility into what the integration does.

Let me know if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Matias

1 Like

Hey@Technodanat

Thanks for reaching out to the community! The intuitive monday.com Outlook integration enables you to connect your inbox with monday.com workflows, change every email into action items, and align team members to stay seamlessly connected. Oauth2 Protocol assures that the emails are accessed and read by monday.com in a secure way. The integrated email function makes it easier for you to monitor messages with your leads or contacts.

If you want to merge monday and Outlook platforms, collaborate with skilled monday.com consultants from a recognized firm. These consultants ensure that the platforms are synchronized and users are able to receive notifications perfectly.

Hi, this is possible using zzBots Monday.com to Microsoft To Do integrations. You can install a Bot Pack that will keep your tasks and items up to date and in sync.

Here is a link: https://www.zzbots.com/integrations/monday/microsofttodo

If you have any questions or need help just chat with us on our website.