Outlook Calendar Integration to Monday.com/Zapier

I would like to know if Zapier supports the integration of Outlook Calendar to the Monday.com platform.

What I would like to achieve is the following:

1. On Monday.com platform: Create multiple 'Boards" representing the Calendar of individual Team members.
  2. Utilizing Zapier: Integrate each individual’s Outlook Calendar into their specifically assigned “Board” which will enable appropriate/assigned Team members to identify when/if the individual is available.
  3. Utilizing Zapier: Enable bi-lateral (or even unilateral) integration (Outlook → Monday / Monday → Outlook) whenever items are changed either on Outlook Calendar or Monday.com Calendar changes will be reflected on both.
  4. Utilizing Monday.com: The Monday.com “Boards” will be in the “Calendar View” which can effectively be used as a secondary/primary shareable Calendar source for all Team members to access accordingly.

Is this possible?

Hi @ZalGold - welcome!

Zapier and Monday both integrate with Zapier, but I think perhaps some of the capabilities are a bit limited depending on the workflow you attempt to achieve. For example ‘creating boards’ might not be possible, but you can create individual ‘zaps’ per user calendar.

The other thing I would point out is that when utilizing Monday as the first step in your recipe (meaning: when X happens in Monday do Y on Outlook) - the options at the moment are mostly related to new items / boards being created, or a new update on an item:

This might make a few of the use cases you listed above not possible at the moment - this being said I’ll be sure to pass the feedback along to the team.

Lastly - regarding using the “Calendar View” as a secondary source: right now this view is only accessible through Monday.com. However a possible workaround might be if you have Zapier create a new item for each calendar entry on a Monday.com board.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

-Danny