Monday.com business integration

Hi,
i am looking for someone to help setup Monday.com for our growing Scaffold company.
It will need to keep track of scheduling locations and hire periods.
Along with client lists
If anyone is interested please contact me.
kind regards
Dean

Hi @Dean0208 :wave:

We’re fantastic in helping growing businesses realise their requirements in monday.com while keeping further expansion in mind and can definitely assist. Let’s get started with a simple conversation!

teameasy@easy-mondays.com
Easy Mondays

Thank you for replying.

Can schedule something for tomorrow?

No worries Dean,

What time zone are you in? Drop us an email with what suits best and we’ll get an invite across for you.

Cheers!

Hi ,
I am gmt +00 south east england.

Thank you for your speedy reply.

Dean

1 Like

Hi @Dean0208 :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and better understand your objectives.

schedule a time with me here

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hello @Dean0208 :wave:,

Welcome to the monday community!

We at thespelas.com can for sure help you with what you are looking for. We have been working using monday for many a year, and we have collaborated with numerous companies from most industries from all over the world.

We specialize in creating custom solutions, complex integrations and detailed views, all according to our clients’ needs, helping them implement their vision and positively expand it.

Please do schedule a meeting here so you can more extensively share your company’s needs and objectives with us.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

Best regards,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi,
I am Mohamed Jahar, a Certified Monday & Integromat (Make) Expert/Partner and Make automator of the month (Jan - 2022).

I can help you in integrating Monday with your website provided it supports API or webhooks…

Feel free to book a slot from Calendly to discuss the further steps: