Monday for creating a RACI

Hello everyone,

I’m Pedro, I am a monday.com referral partner and project manager who supports companies implementing monday.com and providing consultation and training.

When you start using a collaboration tool like monday.com, one of your main objectives should be to move all the work and communication happening outside into monday.com. You can foster initiatives to bring information that you or your team have created in spreadsheets to monday.com. One of the tools that can be incorporated is a RACI matrix (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed).

A RACI can be used to define and share team roles and responsibilities upfront. It will help you improve performance and identify and head off potential difficulties during a project. Using the monday.com features you can also link the activities to processes where the responsibilities are described or to the projects where the activities take place.

Here after there are a couple of examples of RACI implementations:

At project level
The activities can be assigned at high project level with roles, departments or business areas.

At department level
You can list the activities within the department.

I hope it may serve as inspiration for creating a RACI with monday.com.

6 Likes

Hi Pedro, thanks for sharing this. I’m interested to understand how the colunm WBS is updated? Is it just a free text field and you type/replicate the copy from your WBS monday board? Are these tasks linked in any way or is it just duplicated in the RACI board?
Also what is your Process colunm? Where does the link leads to?

Thanks!

Hello Pedro,
Thanks a lot for sharing with the community this RACI chart.
In the first caption, the far rigth column indicates “Process” and I see that there are some links. Where are those links leading to?
I am starting the implementation of the BD process in my organization and I would like to have ideas of how far is it possible to go using monday.com.

Thanks!
Hugo