Monday in the Gmail Sidebar / Google Enterprise & Monday for Chrome

Any update on this? I have got clients crying for this feature

Honestly speaking this looks mouthwatering, its quite strange that such a crucial aspect has been overlooked till now

1 Like

Okay this is getting critical, I don’t know if I can stick with Monday much longer if the Gmail sidebar integration isn’t offered by at least in the next quarter.

I really like Monday in many ways.

But I think it warrants higher importance on Monday’s roadmap. The post and comments are literal feedback on how to make Monday better for existing users/clients/customers.

A Chrome extension or a Gmail Sidebar SDK app is needed STAT- to me, and many others, this would expand the convenient automations, now best used as forwarded emails or Zaps.

More to the point, I found a reason to comment again when the following happened:

I received an email that I wanted to actively add to a board with a date and label of importance, and if I have to set up and configure less in Monday, but that I could do more in Gmail, if there were an approved extension. Also, I would use Monday more often. I am confident that would make me and others happier customers.

3 Likes

Hi! Is there any update on this?

Any update on this feature? I am currently evaluating Monday.com and other tools and the Gmail add-on/extension is an important one for us. We want the ability to add tasks from emails in Gmail selectively, much like Wrike offers in their Gmail add-on.

@melissav-monday.com - any updates? This has been on the list since 2019 and seems to be a pretty common item for most systems like Monday. An update would be appreciated.

As fairly new Monday users, we have found Monday to be limited/underpowered in how it deals with email and team email sharing.

You can, for example, forward an email to a specific Monday “drop” address and that becomes a task in the related board. However, you first have to go to the project to find/copy the relevant drop address. It’s a bit slow and manual, but maybe that’s all you need?

Yes, an add-in where one could – right from within gmail – specify the project to which to attach an email, would be very useful.

I would like to see even more robust gmail integration that would allow everyone on my team to view emails on projects that they are assigned to, regardless of whether they are actual recipients on the email. Monday has some version of this, it seems, but it would only be able to identify the email by client (not by project), which is not very helpful.

I hope this helps.

KO

1 Like

In addition to adding new item using the sidebar. Can the extension also connect email threads to an existing item? Once connected, any new email to the thread should be logged as an update or something like that.

Is this live now? Or did it never get developed?

Hi! Is this still coming out?

Seems like there is a monday.com chrome extension coming out soon by the offsite apps team here https://addoffsite.com/

1 Like

Hi @melissav-monday.com

Is there any update on this? It would be very beneficial to have this available similar as to how HubSpot have this