Monday in the Gmail Sidebar / Google Enterprise & Monday for Chrome

Monday and Google - better together

I love Monday, but I’m missing it within Gmail and believe a lot of value is being left on the table without the integration. Essentially, many of the apps I use and pay for are baked into Google Enterprise, such as DocuSign, Evernote, MixMax etc.

Gmail, Chrome and the Gsuite Marketplace

While I can trigger automations within Monday that take data from Gmail and place it into my boards as pulses, I would love the ability to create actions from within Gmail. A Chrome plugin could do this with the Gmail sidebar SDK. Or, Monday could be listed from with the GSuite Admin.

In either case, for a Gmail Add-on, Chrome Extension, or App in the GSuite marketplace I’m very surprised Monday is not whitelisted there as a project management app. Other competitors like Asana, Mavenlink and Trello are there in the GSuite Marketplace.

Getting Down to Brass Tacks

I use Gmail for sales and business, as well as managing my company. So, I think Monday for Gmail would be an easy win. Moreover, Monday for Chrome would be smart also, another slightly different but similar feature request.

4 Likes

Yes! Clickup does this well with their Chrome extension. Is love to see something similar for Monday.

https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/1781778-chrome-extension-time-tracking-create-tasks-bookmark-sites-add-notes-screen-captures-and-capture-emails?_ga=2.213395351.2080161678.1569900393-227882785.1568368933

Here’s an example of what I’m talking about, within the Gmail sidebar. Monday would be excellent in the Gsuite as a happy customer. I have nothing but :astonished: when I don’t see it here, with all the ratings and review left on the table.