Monthly new features webinar

Its time for our new features webinar! Join us to learn all about the latest new features on monday.com.

This 1 hour webinar includes:
30-40 mins - Demonstration of new releases
20-30 mins - Q&A

1 Like

Will there still be a monthly wrap-up post or a summary of the webinar made available somewhere? I like to keep up with the changes but can’t commit to an hour long webinar every month.

1 Like

I concur with Henry. I had been using the Wrap Up Posts to support with New Feature comms to my organisation. This took me ages yesterday, watching the video, pulling screenshots and writing my own summary of the changes. I’d love to see this come back, it was beyond helpful.

1 Like

Totally agreed. Would be great.

2 Likes

Where do you post previous session’s recordings?

1 Like

Hey Einav,
The full recording is often posted to monday.com’s Youtube Channel. Here’s March’s one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5leNdpBb6U

1 Like

Thank you Sam, I wasn’t aware this channel exists

1 Like

Is the monthly feature not happening this month?
Joining via browser tells me to wait for the host to join when I follow this weeks zoom link.

3 Likes

I thought I was going crazy or if it was my computer… same scenario stuck on the Waiting for hose to start webinar

Hi Henry!

We are working on bringing back our monthly community newsletter which will sum up some of the top features and also include the recording!

1 Like

Hi Einav!

Sorry for the delay. You can find the previous session recordings at the bottom of the monday academy page as well.

We are also working on a newsletter for each month which will sum up the top features and also include the recording etc. Will be released next week!

1 Like