My Work Calendar View

Our team would really benefit from a ‘my work’ calendar view. This would view as day/week/month as a choice. We have used this in other platforms and it stops long term tasks getting missed or not starting on time as the production staff can see the whole timeline of the task. it would need the functionality of the list version - ability to select task from view and apply time

Hi There!

Have you ever thought of doing an automation that copies the item name over to a dedicated board for each member and make so whenever their user gets assigned to the task it copies and connects over the pertinent information to update including the due date?

This would then allow them to put it in a calendar view as well as sync those dates on the board with their email calendar to not miss a date!

We have many other options that we have done for user empowerment so contact us if you want to chat!

https://www.axanexa.com/contact-us/

Mike B
Automation Architect

Hi Mike would I have to make an automation on every board for every production person? we have 110 boards and 24 people. Or is there a global way of doing it?

thanks Jill

Hi There!

Yeah that’s why this isn’t an ideal workaround but if you do this moving forward on the template boards it can work very well.

However, you can create the automation on a new board and then make the automation a template so each owner can add it to their board that is existing easily.

Hope this helps for a workaround!

Mike B
Automation Architect