Notifications to be sent at TIME given in relevant field

I am trying to use Monday as a daily task took among other things, and need to have reminders sent at the right TIME. Currently there is no way to send reminders at a specific time for each pulse based on a specific date column (with time selected). If no time is selected, then the board automation default time would be used.

Screenshot_2066

… Monday as a daily task tool …

Hi @mitchmann! Are you sending reminders through automations? If so, any recipe that includes “when” will allow you to choose a time. Is that helpful? Cheers!

Hi Laura, no I am wanting to send reminders at a specific time PER pulse using a Date/ time column. Then I’d set up a automation to send the reminder at that date/ time.

1 Like

This is actually a critical feature for me. I need timed reminders for tasks quite urgently. Is this a feature currently in the development plan?

Hi Mitch!

I appreciate your feedback on this one, I realize this would be a great addition to the notification automations. We are aware that time is not taken into account when the date arrives, our team is looking into how to prioritize this but have not yet put this on the roadmap. Stay tuned for more developments though at monday.com/roadmap! Cheers!

2 Likes

Laura,
When will the feature to trigger notifications at a specific time be avialable?

1 Like

This feature is very important to us. I need to cancel my subscription and look for something that has specific time reminder.

2 Likes

Hi Laura,

Hard to imagine that almost a year has passed … and that there seems to be no movement on this item, as far as I can tell. Can you please give an indication of where this is on the roadmap? Any other suggestions for workarounds??

2 Likes

I agree, this is such a critical element of reminders. We need the granularity of setting reminders against time. For example, we need to be alerted 15 minutes before a time arrives for essential price changes to be made.

Has there been any progress on this on the dev roadmap?

3 Likes

Hey Monday team (@lauralev) , this is a critical feature that we depend on, any updates on it?

1 Like

Just wanting bring this thread back to the top of the list as it is an important feature!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, this is a very important feature missing, for example if i want monday to notify me one houre before a meeting or send a client a remoinder 2 hours before the meeting is not possible.
can you add this functionality please?
thanks

2 Likes

Please add this feature.

2 Likes

This is a critical feature for me, without this I can’t use Monday.com for task management at all. I’m not sure how it’s been years and this feature hasn’t been added.

1 Like

Please …
thank you
Jean

1 Like

same, we need this feature. How can you not be notified at a specific time.

1 Like

hello monday devs & @lauralev

I think a notification automation feature for a specific date & time in the “date” column is an essential feature for a lot of people. There is a notification automation option for a date on monday now, but it does not include the TIME. Please :pray:

1 Like

Has this had any traction on a solution yet? I have another clients looking for this functionality as a make or break for using Monday.com

1 Like

Any progress on this?