Our nonprofit minisite has been launched!

Check out our new resources and website here: Nonprofits | monday.com

3 Likes

Awesome mini-site! And the new pricing programme is sooo good, wow, thank you.

I am on the board of a small non profit and we recently looked at Monday.com. I use it in my business and wanted to get them on board. But even with the old 50% discount, it was too expensive.

This new programme is going to be perfect to get small non profits in the door so we can grow!

Two suggestions :slight_smile:

1. Include a link on the homepage menu here

2. Create (or link to existing) non profit templates. I would love to see a category in the Templates library, and some templates for grant funding, volunteer mgmt, programme mgmt etc.

1 Like

Hey @TheOtherPM thanks so much for your feedback! I’m glad to hear this program is a step in the right direction, we’re thrilled to have officially launched. I’ll pass your feedback on the minisite to our team.

1 Like

Hi. We already were on the Enterprise plan. Does that allow us to get further discounting now? Also, are these nonprofit templates available within my current Monday.com worksite or do I have to go to the new nonprofit minisite to use the templates? I would like to use the volunteer template but do not want to have to use a new site.

Thanks.

Hi @Leslie1
We currently don’t have templates for volunteer management.
Can you please elaborate on what is the use case you need regarding volunteering? we would love to explore the option of creating templates for volunteer management.

Thanks,
Eran

Here’s an example Eran that might give you an idea : Campaign Volunteer/Supporter Management Database - Airtable Universe

Thank you @TheOtherPM
It’s definitely capabilities we have in monday.com and plan to create template for in the future.

1 Like