Outlook Integration for Flagged Email

So much work starts as a email communication. Every single person I know relies heavily on flagging their email in Outlook to create a “poor man’s” to do list. It would be wonderful with the Outlook integration that when an email is flagged, and then marked completed, that these actions trigger flows. I think some of the “biggies” would be when an email is flagged, a corresponding item can be made in a group (with the email content as an update on the newly created item or at least have that option), and conversely, when the same email is marked completed could either change the corresponding item’s status or move it to another group. I would rely on Monday.com way way more with this one simple integration addition. And I think A LOT of others would too.

I’m a Monday.com newbie, but I agree. This integration would be a great addition. It is a source of frustration to not be able to somehow tag an incoming Outlook email and add it to a task list in Monday. I’m finding myself forced to use workarounds like using the Asana Outlook add-on and making a Zapier connection from Asana to Monday. It’s awkward, and doesn’t really do what’s needed, either.

I’ll keeping looking for another solution. Maybe it’s something I’ve overlooked due to inexperience.

I am also looking for a way to synchronise the task list from Outlook with Monday. Many of my tasks also start with an email. I turn this email into a task so that I can see it in the task list in Outlook. However, my colleagues at work and my superiors do not see this. Therefore, I have to add many tasks to Monday. When these are completed in Outlook, the tasks must also be manually marked as completed and dated in Monday.

Does anyone know a way to synchronise these tasks?

I am here looking for the same feature. How slick it would be if flagging a message in Outlook 365 would create an item in a specific monday board, automatically.