PDF Fillable Form

Is there any option to integrate or create pdf fillable form / templates in monday.com?

I support this…
Featuring custom form templates for input data easily into pulses…

HI @Ragie and @hlopezvc! I’d love to learn more what you’re looking to accomplish. We do have a native forms feature where you can easily input information into columns. Would you be able to expand on your use case and what you’re looking for a bit more specifically? Cheers!

Hello @lauralev, native forms actually are only for first input purposes.

our use case is to fill, edit, erase pulse information in a customizable view with maybe our company logo, free selection on what pulses to be shown, setting the pulse default value, setting rules (ex.not allowing empy fields), i mean free design as an alternative to the standard way to work with boards.

I have seen today´s webinar, and i noticed a short video introducting monday app´s, maybe this app builder can do what im saying?

for more information see:

3 Likes

Hi lauraglev… I’m using a fillable pdf and I want to integrate it in my monday.com instead of using acrobat pdf.

Hi @Ragie! Can you let me know a bit more about the use of acrobat vs fillable pdf and our native forms feature? Curious to understand the pain point here so we can pass this feedback onward to our team! Cheers!

Hi Lauraglev,

We need the pdf form that can fill up information. Do you have feature or app that can integrate?

Regards

I have also had to create a fillable pdf, link to it in an item, have the user open it, fill it in, then save it, then email it. It is really cumbersome and not user friendly.

However, the native monday forms are currently too inflexible. The limitations on column types are frustrating.

I’ve noted elsewhere that there is a need to be able to flag a form to be used for display and edit of an item, rather than just for capturing a new item (record), as per the previous comment by @hlopezvc .

In addition, I have a use case for being able to print an item as it appears in a form view. Ideally, this would also include photos that are attached in a files column. If an item could be displayed in a form, it would go part of the way to meeting this requirement.

4 Likes

So there is no response or solution to this topic since 02/20??? I would also like to integrate a fillable PDF form into the workform on my boards. Is this presently possible, or will an application need to be built for this?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the only way to do this is through a form, and another app called Eledo. But even this is a little wonky.

I would like to see it where if I upload a fillable PDF into a file column, you could open it up and input information directly. Right now, you have to upload the file after you fill the information in the PDF outside of the Monday platform, and then upload it to the table afterwards.