I am in the process of setting up Monday.com to use as our CRM, Sales and Production tracking.
Here is what i wanted to do:
- Setup a marketing pipeline (board) that tracks all leads and relevant data.
- Once the status changes to a sales appointment scheduled, move the pulse to a new board that is used for sales tracking that has additional columns for other information.
- Once a sale is made, move the pulse to a new board that is used for production tracking (additional columns again)
Where I am stuck:
- When i try to setup an automation to move the pulse to the sales board, the column for phone number and location are greyed out and won’t let me move that data. This means we would have to re-enter this info on the next board by hand which is not an acceptable solution.
- I’ve tried linking and moving, both seem to not work.
Any help on solving this issue or creating a workaround?