Portfolio not possible to delete

After creating a portfolio board, there is no way to delete it, let me add that I’m not trying to delete the initial portfolio board, I+m trying to delete a protfolio board I’ve just created for testing purposes

Hey Ricardo,

This is actually expected behaviour, as the board is part of a product solution. I apologise for the inconvenience here!

In this case as a workaround, they would need to put the boards in a folder and delete the folder (so the board delete). They can also just delete the projects folder the boards come in:

Hope this helps!

Once you delete the folder, everything that is is that folder gets archived, so I don’t think this is a fix.

@BiancaT have you got any news about this problem? I have my account archive full of testing portfolio mixed with usefull archived data.

Thank you very much

Davide

I hear you and recognise this isn’t the most ideal approach or solution. I have shared this feedback with with our team internally - at this stage, I do not have any concrete updates to share regarding plans to change/improve this feature :pray: