For all queries about monday.com’s API—use cases for using the API, best practices for developing on monday.com, and troubleshooting issues. This category is co-managed with a member of monday.com’s dev team.
NOTE: If you think you have a bug with your monday.com account, please do not report it here. Instead, drop us a line to email@example.com and our customer success managers will get back to you within 10 minutes!
Please read this post for resources, helpful threads, and guidelines for new posts.
Resources to get started!
As you begin exploring the monday developers framework, check out these references:
- Builders Homepage: a single page to navigate to all the parts of the monday developers framework
- API Documentation: reference for using our GraphQL API to read/write monday.com data
- monday Apps Framework: to learn how to build native features on top of monday.com
Subcategories in the Developers and Apps section:
We have included a few subcategories to help members navigate through our community. These categories are:
- monday Apps: for any questions or feedback related to the monday apps framework
- Feature Feedback (GraphQL API): for any feature suggestions and feedback for our GraphQL API.
Guidelines for new posts
When creating a new post, please keep these things in mind to ensure other community members can help you in the best way:
- Add your post to the relevant subcategory to help keep our community organized.
- Please start every post with a clear description of what you’re looking for.
- Include examples of your code and queries where relevant!
- More context is always better than less. No one’s going to police you for too much context
- Use formatting (headers, bold, italics, emojis ) to make a long post easier to read.
Some other notes when posting:
- Don’t include your API key in any example posts. They’re basically passwords!
- A long title is not a replacement for detail and context!
- When copy-pasting logs from HTTP responses, check for any private data (keys, data from external services, publicly accessible URLs or ports)