Remove Monday.com Branding on Embeded Share

Hi,

I would like to share information with my clients from monday.com into an embed view on our website. I am not a big fan of the monday.com branding that appears at the bottom. Like with forms, where you can remove the branding,
Screenshot 2021-07-20 112224
would it be possible to remove it on the embed view?

7 Likes

I am using Pro account, the ability Hide Monday.com logo already applied in form, I don’t know why not for the embed version, since this embed feature is mainly use for users with their own website yool or brand, please this should be considered at least, as pro account benefits, monday.com don’t need this to kind advertisements…

3 Likes

Agreed, the ability to hide the branding should be available across all kinds of embeds.

4 Likes

This is preventing us from using this feature. We don’t want to embed an experience with a Monday.com brand overlay and link to Monday.com. I agree that for a Pro account, there should be an option to remove the branding.

3 Likes

Same challenge here. Our partners and customers are getting confused by the branding.

We are willing to pay to remove.

1 Like

Hey David,

we built an app that lets you embed a board on a website while having full control over the look and feel of the board. Here is a link to the app in the marketplace. We also have a couple of usage examples on our website.

Kind Regards,

Simon (from Gorilla Apps)

1 Like

Thanks Simon.

Great to know! Will share with the team.

David

2 Likes