Resize of colums in the mobile app - Sorting and Moving of columns

I seem to be frustrated a little bit.On my desktop dashboards everything seems to work ok when i move the columns in my chosen appearance and also i save the sorting in any view I wish . The problem appears as always at the mobile app of monday. Three major issues

1)The columns are being arranged somehow as Monday “wishes” . No relevance with the desktop appearance via the browser.Also no way to arrange columns inside the app as I wish . Major bug i believe
2)The sorting I make at the browser and save in a view seems to get lost at the mobile app.Also even if i make the sorting inside the mobile app i cannot save it for the next time i visit the board.Also sorting does not work with more than one sort option.
3)Last but not least there is no way to resize the colummns inside the mobile app and therefore i cannot view the contents as i wish.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated

I’m having the same issue with column resizing on mobile. The first column takes up way too much space that could easily be squeezed down to view more columns on the right (which could also be resized). Also, there is a lot of unused blank spaces on either size of the columns. This is wasted screen real estate.

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

Mobile update here!

• Columns on the update section on each item are now matching the same order as the Main table view. Also, you’re able to long press on a column and move it along the board.
    Sorting on the browser also matches the sorting on phone and many improvements are made around that functionality.

Though resizing columns is still not supported on phone due to the size of the screen, we are working on this functionality for iPad.

Our team is constantly looking for ways to improve the functionality of our mobile apps, so stay tuned for more improvements. Follow our release notes to be up-to-date with all the changes!

Thanks for your feedback and for you patience! :slight_smile: