Monday iPad App

The Monday.com Application for iPads, when will this app be updated to where I can see the boards the same way in chrome and safari?
At the moment I cant even view the gantt chart in the app, nor can I see the boards within each dashboard graph as I would in my desktop.

1 Like

I agree 100% that the App for iPad is still at its infancy compared with the Desktop OS! This requires immediate attention.

I second that request as well.
Monday is useful and popular mainly BECAUSE of it’s graphical user interface.
As such all mobile apps should closely mirror the web views. We are far from that.

Few examples:

• Column order
  • Hidden columns are shown in the iOS app (works ok on android)

Please fix asap,

Yes I am having a similar problem right now. I spent weeks developing out how to add 20 users to the platform for the sole purpose of mobile app. We are now stuck and may have to revert back to our alternative methods externally to monday and its app.

I don’t agree with this, Apps should provide the functionality they are intended to with the best technology available. that shouldn’t mean simply adding the same view you’d use on a 14" laptop onto a 10" or 8" tablet or a 6" phone.

Developers have to work with different screen sizes to make the best use of them

I agree with your reply, I think you misunderstood my point: If you hide columns from a specific view, the same view in iOS/Android apps should have the columns hidden as well.

It even reinforces you point! Why would anyone want to display the total ex: 25 columns on a phone/tablet app, when only the 5 most important columns are displayed in the web view… Shouldn’t it be the other way around ?