Setting a Column's Visibility from a list of Views

I have a simple Quality of Life request, with regards from showing/hiding columns from views. Currently you can switch to a view, and choose which columns are shown/hidden from that view. I’d like to request the ability to set a single column’s visibility from a list of views. This could be done from a new popup window under the Column > Settings dropdown.

This would be really helpful on larger boards with multiple users/views. When a new column is created, its creator is currently obligated to cycle through views and toggle the column’s visibility. This breeds hesitation to create new columns in large frameworks. I figure this would be a very useful way of showing/hiding views for a number of different situations.

For example: I’ve created a new column specifically for a video editor that performs final delivery encoding. I have some basic instructions for this task, but no one else needs to see those. After creating the column, I could go to its settings and can check OFF for all the views, except for her “Encoding view”.

I’ve created a simple mockup of what this would look like. For simplicity, I’ve only created 3 views, but in reality our company has about a dozen views, and rising, which makes this feature all more helpful: