Snooze your updates

Hi Everyone,
Scrolling through your monday.com inbox and wish that you could be notified about an update at a more convenient time?
Are you looking for a way to make sure you never misplace an important update again?

We’re excited to announce that we’ve launched a new reminder feature, Snoozer!
With just two clicks you can snooze your updates and continue on with your day. We’ll be in charge of reminding you about your update at a later time of your choosing.

reminder_3

4 Likes

Am I missing how to set the reminder to a specific date + time? Or can you only select the 20 mins, 1 hour, 3 hour, tomorrow, next wk?

I need for this update to reappear today at 7AM not at 6:07am or 8:07am… or net week. Maybe I’m missing something though.

1 Like

I would like it also

to Monday PM’s
I suggest the slack system where there is a custom option at the end
Another idea is to allow to set the default reminders in user settings as for some 9am is too late for next day and that could be customised

Please add a custom date feature as well, so we can choose a date, if none of the above work.

3 Likes

Hi all,
I’m fairly new to monday.com and appreciate this feature but like most have said and requested in other community post. Is there a plan in the future to allow for custom reminder dates & times? A custom snooze for updates.

Thanks