I was hoping for some more help with the numbers widget please.
I’ve set up the following:
- Board for sales performance which has one group and in it each row for each month
- There is a column for 1st Meetings
- June, for instance, has 5 as the number for 1st Meetings
- I then set up a Dashboard which use the numbers widget
- The widget is connected to the sales performance board and included the 1st Meetings column
- This widget now displays the total 1st Meetings across all months. This is because I have all months in one group, since we need it like that in that view.
- How can I select only one row, say June?
- I did try to then use filter and it worked for a bit, but if I change data on Sales Performance, then it shows NA on the widget and I can’t get it working again.
Perhaps there is a better way to do this?
My goal is to show that stat on the dashboard so that we can focus on it in our daily meetings.