Visible Parent Headings on Sub (Child) Tasks

Parent Labels

Hi there,

I am new to Monday and from my limited experience, it is pretty much perfect for what I need. However, I am missing one thing (and can’t find the answer in the Help section). It is about having the Parent titles visible on sub-tasks. I have attached a picture that explains what I had been able to do on another similar task management programme.

Can this be done? If so, I would appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Hey @Tojaris ~ Welcome to the Community! :wave:

You can see what the parent item of a subitem based on what item is directly above it:

Otherwise, is there a specific spot in the platform that you’re looking to be able to see this information but can’t? If possible, please send a screenshot of what you’re looking at in monday so I can take a closer look – https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

I want to make sure I am understanding exactly where you are in the platform when you can’t tell what the subitem’s parent item is so I can make sure there isn’t a work around or feature that we’re missing here :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

Hi @Tojaris

It look like this post here Visible Parent Headings on Sub (Child) Tasks - #2 by jennap might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi @Tojaris

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.