VLOOKUP auto-link app is here. Avoiding manual item linking and risk of human error

Hi @Patswaz sorry about the inconvenience. Can you create a support ticket using this form so we can learn more about your issue and help fix?

No, thank you. I was just providing feedback as a Monday.com user. We have other paid plugins as well as some custom integrations. It is clear a lot of time was put into this, especially considering Monday could roll this feature out at any moment.

I do see some valid use cases for this, even ones that might save a significant headache when managing multiple boards. But even if I were to recreate unique boards for each customer where I would need an unlimited amount of boards, $660/year or $65/month is significant cost for a one trick plugin.

I hope for your sake, others don’t see it the way I do.

I am really not intending to criticize your work, as the quick trial solved my issue in under 2 minutes. I am however, criticizing your pricing structure.

Thanks @bysam for the feedback and sorry for the late reply. We do offer discounts so if this is still valid we can discuss. email me at niro@jetpackapps.co