Who can move boards?

Apologies if this has been asked already - please point me to the post (I searched but no luck…)

First, can someone tell me who can move boards ie change the order of them within a folder, and in addition who can move folders.

Second, does this affect everyone’s views?

Trying to track down how our boards are being moved around in our monday world, as our casual users aren’t finding it helpful to see things differently every time they log on to Monday.

Thanks!

Hi @scoobysnack :wave:

Any full member should be able to move around boards within a folder, or between folders.

Guests will only have access to the boards they have been invited to, so they will most likely not see the folders (unless they have access to all of the boards within that specific folder).
They shouldn’t be able to move boards between folders.

Viewers have read only access, so they will not be able to make changes to anything within the account.

Any changes to made to the folders should or the order of the boards will reflect for all users.
That said, I would recommend using the Favourites feature, as this will allow each user to favourite their most used boards and easily access them.
You can read more on this here: Adding boards and dashboards to Favorites!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani

Who can move boards from workspace to workspace? Only admins of the whole account?