Workflow for Location and Address Columns

Hello, I have a board where I would like to have a location column so that I can track assets via a map. However, I also need individual (street 1, street 2, City, State, Postal Code) columns for my workflow. Is there a formula or integration that can take a location and split it out to individual address columns or vice versa (take individual columns and put it in a location column)?

@nsheetz86

I would recommend looking into the General Caster app. It would allow you to perform a formula and cast a result to a column.

I’m thinking best option is to take the address columns and write a formula to cast the full address into the location column. Gen Caster is a pretty powerful add-on.

Hi @nsheetz86

I know it’s been a while since you’ve asked your question but I came accross it on the community. We just launched our app, Location Toolkit on the monday marketplace.

The app contains several integration recipes that allow you to extract specific information (such as street, country, city, etc) from the Location column and put it in a separate column (and keep it in sync if you’d like).

The other way around is something we’re currently investigating to add at a later time.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Best,

Maarten