Workload Dashboard - Effort and Capacity Settings

It would be super helpful to have the workload dashboard assign hours to the maximum allowed hours in a single day, and then assigning the remaining hours to the next day. (Example: 10 hours project - maximum hours in a day is 7.5. Day 1 gets 7.5 hours and Day 2 gets remaining 2.5 hours.) Currently it breaks those 10 hours and divides them equally across day 1 and 2. Our companies projects and better measured in hours and not days. This dashboard makes it difficult to show the information accurately. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear. TIA

I came here to leave this exact suggestion! It feels nice not to be the only one having a hard time with that!

The same happens to me. We use monday to create a daily “agenda” for each worker. Sometimes a task takes more than one day to finish, so we split it in two days, but instead of considering that most of it will be done on the fist day, the platform splits the effort equally between the days.

In the example below, the perfect scenario would be for day 4 to have 8h complete, and day 5 to have the remaining hours of “Teste 03” + the hours of “Teste 02”

I would LOVE if you could develop this feature!