Writing a part of the text in the text column to the formula column

Writing a part of the text in the text column to the formula column; For example, my text is; My name is Christopher John Francis Boone. I know all the countries of the world and their capital cities and every prime number up to 7,057. Eight years ago, when I first met Siobhan, she showed me this picture and I knew that it meant ‘sad,’ which is what I felt when I found the dead dog. Then she showed me this picture.
In case I just want to take “Eight years ago, when I first met Siobhan, she showed me this picture and I knew that it meant ‘sad,’ which is what I felt when I found the dead dog” part and clear before and after this sentence in a formula column? What kind of formula I need?

Hey there! Charlotte here from the monday team! :wave:

Not sure a formula column will be the way to go for this since text needs to be in quotations to be recognized as text (without returning an error), and the formula can’t work within the quoted text the way you intend.

I’d love to know the use case and what you’re looking to achieve here so we can find another workaround for you! Let us know what you think!