Ability to bulk update sub-items

I’d like the ability to bulk update sub-items under multiple items.

For example, if I duplicate a board that is used annually by our organization, I can shift all the due dates by 365 days to update all the dates for the new year. However, that change doesn’t apply to sub-items, and I have to go through and separately update the sub-items for each individual item that has them. This is time consuming and seems like there should be the option to “select all sub-items in board”.

This feature has been requested in platform discussions by other users over the years, but I don’t think it’s moved to an actual feature request, so adding on behalf of us all.