Ability to print Item Card to PDF

I work as a mortgage loan officer for a broker company. I work with 50+ different credit unions. I would love the ability to print off a nice looking PDF to send to the broker loan officers. Ability to select what items are included in the PDF. For example - I use submenu items as a “Needs list” for documents that I need to gather. So I would love the ability to add different columns plus submenu items to a PDF that I can send to the loan officer letting them know what is needed and who this PDF pertains to. They are not apart of monday.com so I can not add them as teams and send to them, this would need to be something I can create and send based on the values of each column.

Hi, @TroyL Welcome to the community! You can create custom PDF reports using a 3rd party app like Docugen. It can pull from both item and subitem data into a templated PDF, and save it back to monday for you as well. You can check Docugen out in the official Marketplace.

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner
CEO & Principal Consultant, Polished Geek

Book a Consultation with a monday․com expert: https://meet.polishedgeek.com/more-with-monday

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

1 Like

@PolishedGeek - Thank you!! Im going to try that now. :slight_smile:

@TroyL sounds like your completely on top of the game!

I would love to get in contact with you re some broking templates for Monday.com if your keen on sharing some ideas!

Please contact me via ginger@ollies.team