How to save/export an Item Card?

Hi, I’m trying to use Monday as a CRM but can’t find where to export an Item Card as either a PDF or Excel or anything. This could be a complete deal breaker for us. When I click into an Item and then Add View > Item Card it works fairly well but I need a way to save that to send others at times. When I click the Export to Excel button its empty; I believe its exporting the Updates section not the Item Card section.

Is there a way to export this item card? Or even a simple Print button that I could then Print to PDF would work.

3 Likes

I need this too! I need to be able to print each individual item. Let me know if you found work around

2 Likes

It will be great to have this implemented. It would be very useful to my company.
I hope Monday.com is planning on providing this (Item Card print) feature.

@Bibi I found a workaround with awesome app called Eledo. You can read more here https://eledo.online/
Now I’m able to Generate and print PDF :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any update to this feature?

I’m also frustrated by this problem, and this issue has been open for more than 2 years.

As a software engineer, I’m taking matters into my own hands. If anyone is interested in trying out the app I’m building, feel free to join the waitlist.

I just wanted to mention to all of you, if you’re still interested, that I’d like to loop you in for a solution to this problem. @HKRuth88, @Bibi, @Konstantin, and @BAi_Ryan.