Add Unassigned Items to My Work

Currently, ‘My Work’ only displays tasks that are assigned to someone. Unassigned tasks won’t appear in this view. Can we add the ability to display unassigned tasks in My Work?

Our team has several tasks unassigned, as they are done by individuals outside of our organization and, for several reasons, we do not want to add them as viewers. However, I’d still like the ability to add these to My Work so that I don’t lose sight of them, and can follow up accordingly with external people when tasks are due/overdue.

I have voted for this feature, because I am part of a multi-person editorial team that works with several different teams across different boards. My Work would in theory a good way to track what needs my attention across all of these boards.

However, because we operate largely independently, other teams cannot assign tasks to us as individuals; instead, we need to assign ourselves tasks within the team. This means that I need to be concerned with tasks I have assigned myself, AS WELL AS tasks which are not assigned to anyone. The inability to filter for unassigned tasks renders My Work useless to my team.

1 Like