Anyone using Monday.com to track EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)

Hey Everyone!

We’ve implemented EOS system for several of our clients. If anyone would like to see a Demo, please book in here.

Elena
Kick Consulting

Are you able to share these templates? I would love to see how you built this out! We have been using Google Sheets to track and want to switch to Monday.com

1 Like

I would also love to see those templates!

Would you be willing to share these with us? We are also looking for this solution ATLab@ConnectAbilityMN.org

Just emailed you Alissa!

@Atticus how did you go building the boards with Colleen?

We are working with Mode on their CRM and gave them the EOS templates we’ve for several of our clients. Happy to showcase, if you are interested.

Link to book into the calendar.

Elena
Kick Consulting

Just .02 here - I think the templates from Monday (Action Plan and Balanced Scorecard) go along way toward meeting the needs for Rocks and a Metric Scoreboard - which to me are the most essential parts of the EOS system

Hello there, would love to connect about EOS templates in Monday.com MikQuinlyn.speller@sunrisebanks.com.

Sending you an email now MikQuinlyn!

@DafneLaunchPoint Would you be willing to share what the solution that you are using for EOS boards on Monday.com? becky.pfisterer@dentistadvisors.com

I’m working on building this out for my team.

Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to create a template and share it with others! Could you please share it with me as well? My email is bkraft@lifeadvancementgroup.org.

Thanks!

If you’re willing to share, I’d love to see what template(s) you have. I’ve been beating my head trying to find the best software solution - I’d love to see how monday can handle it.

rdwade@atlassecurity.com

Could you please share with me as well? We were using ninety.io and want to merge with Monday.com

tstevens@westhivecapital.com