Assistance in Altering a Formula Correctly

I am attempting to utilize a formula that I found here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411301037202

I was able to successfully set up the “Days Early/Late” column but not the “Deadline Status” because I have two options in “Project Status” that define a task as being done, whereas this example only depicts one option. I need to figure out how to correctly edit the formula to say if the project status is “done” or “wrapped paid in full”…

The formula is:
If({Status}=“Done”,If({Days Early/Late}<0,“Done Overdue ​:ballot_box_with_check:”,“Done On Time :white_check_mark:”),If(DAYS(TODAY(),{Due Date})<0,“Pending ​:construction:”,If(rounddown(DAYS(TODAY(),{Due Date}),0)=0,“Due Today :date:”,“Overdue :x:”)))

I have already changed it to the following to match my column titles:
If({Project Status}=“Done”,If({Days Early/Late}<0,“Done Overdue ​:ballot_box_with_check:”,“Done On Time :white_check_mark:”),If(DAYS(TODAY(),{Due to Client})<0,“Pending ​:construction:”,If(rounddown(DAYS(TODAY(),{Due to Client}),0)=0,“Due Today :date:”,“Overdue :x:”)))

Attached is my board currently - The formula is not depicting the proper Deadline Status for the two tasks noted as “Wrapped Paid in Full”

@McKennaOMG

It’s pretty easy. Just change the first part of your formula to this:

IF(OR({Project Status}=“Done”, {Project Status}=“Wrapped Paid in Full”),…

Jim - Subscribe to The Monday Man
Watch Our Latest Video: A Killer Combo: monday.com, Integromat & Google Sheets - Recurring Tasks Example