Auto-save draft updates

As a user, I want the text I write in an update to automatically be saved for later use, even if I don’t click “Update”.

I’ve had a few situations where I’ve written meeting notes as an update, but have obviousness forgotten to click “update”. When I’ve gone back a few days later, the text is gone. I would like some way for my draft text to be saved even if I don’t click update.

7 Likes

Great idea. Would be happy to have the same for info boxes.

Would also love this feature. Save as Draft option so I can work on it over time.

1 Like

What about something like Asana? You don’t need to save or edit, you just type and everythig is save. Less clicks, more productivity. There’s only a button to undo.

1 Like

(former JIRA user) Our company heavily uses Info Boxes for PM/Engineering requirements…

Autosave (AJAX?) works in some places not others - Updates not Info Boxes

I was spoiled with JIRA and Google Docs… and I am retraining myself to relearn the 1990’s Microsoft model- “You save, or you lose”

Compared to JIRA… Monday is cool… I think… but this is 2022… We shouldn’t have to rebuild content because of a slip of the hand, open a link, pulled away for a meeting, switching tabs within (Desktop & Web versions) to gather information, accidentally closing the browser…?

Why not autosave… all the things? productivity killer.

3 Likes

Autosave in all text boxes and same behavior accross Monday is definitely something that should be worked on.