Auto tagging/mentioning people column or person via automated update when a status changes

I would love to see a new feature added that allows you to create an automation when a status changes that posts a customized update that can tag the person/people in the “people column” and a specific individual(s) that isn’t in the “people column.”

This would be super helpful! As far as I understood, the feature should allow us to use @mention when posting the update from automation recipe?

I see that there is no way to use @mention inside of automation recipe, but only to write someone’s name as the text.

So, instead of creating two automations:

1. Notify someone &
  2. Post the update

It would be simpler and easier to create only one automation that is posting the update and in the update to mention someone. This way that someone will receive the notification about the update, and also can open a discussion about it with other people in the team. Another benefit of this is improved “track of record” for the particular item

I saw some cool recipe in automation center but is not the way to achieve the result described above:
Screenshot 2023-06-26 060711