Automatically Populate Email Column from a Status Change

Hi,

I would like to automatically populate the Email column for an item based on a status change of another column. Is this possible?

I will then use email integration to email these people based on other status changes. These people are not Monday users.

For example:
I have a status column with options A, B, and C.
When I change the status to A, I want the email column to automatically be populated with the email Joe_A@email.com. Change to status B, the email column will change to Joe_B@email.com, etc. Currently if the status is changed, and I want the correct email shown, I have to manually type (or copy and paste) the new email address into the email column.

Thanks!

Hi @MatthewMiller !

Yes you can do it with vLookApp - if you need instructions let me know.

Here’s the recipe explanation:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Hey @MatthewMiller :wave:

Just wanted to give a quick reminder to mark the relevant post as the solution if it answers your questions to both close out the thread and help future readers find the answer quickly!

Otherwise, if you still need help on this question, eel free to elaborate here and we’d be happy to help further :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.