Automating emails with forms

Hi all,

I’m relatively new to automations in Monday and am looking for a specific solution. My company regularly works with a pool of contractors on an event specific basis. Not every contractor works every event so we often spend a lot of time communicating about availability and such and moving through the pool for assignments.

I’m wondering if there is a way to automate a board so that on a status update Monday can send an email to our pool of contractors along with the task info and a form for them to fill out regarding availability. We would then use their form responses to determine who gets assigned to that event.

Is this something Monday can do? I haven’t found a way as of yet. I’m also open to other/more efficient ideas.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Omeads and welcome to the community! You have come to the right place as there are numerous amazing monday experts here to assist.

When you have created your board and the corresponding Form view, you can share the form via URL that you can imbed into an email.

Within the Form view, click ‘Share Form’:

Then copy the URL:

You can then embed the URL into an automation to alert a group of subscribers, or whoever needs to be included:

I hope this helps and if you ever have any questions feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Mark

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.