Automation to Send an Outlook Email upon change of Status

We have set up a form that will be embedded on a webpage where non-Monday.com users can submit a request. Collecting basic information about their request, request date, the requestor’s email, and an option to upload a file. How can we automate the process of sending the person an email when there is a change of Status? Are add-ins needed?

Hey @czmilw! You should be able to utilise the Outlook integration to achieve this - specifically this recipe below:

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 3.49.36 pm

You can set up an email column and input the non-monday.com users addresses so that for each item when that status changes, the relevant person is contacted.

Let me know what you think!

Sorry to butt in @czmilw !

@BiancaT Hi Bianca, I’m trying to do the same as the OP but I’m getting the following error. Have you come across this issue before?

Sorry to hear this @queen

Can you please try reconnecting your Outlook account by following the steps below?

1. Edit the connection via the recipes setting:

1. Then, even if you want to use the same account, click on the “Use another account” option and follow the steps to connect the same account:

Let me know if this helps!!

Hi Bianca

This is exactly what I’ve done about 4 times and it’s still the same :frowning:

Quennie Gapul [She/Her]

Financial Systems Analyst

E quennie.gapul@iqeq.com

T +44 1624 630727

Victoria Road
Douglas, IM2 4DF, Isle of Man

www.iqeq.com

Hmm this doesn’t sound right then :frowning: Would you be happy to reach out to support@monday.com and share this information? If it is automatically connecting to the wrong account despite having selected a different account then this doesn’t sound expected. You’re welcome to share this community thread with any screenshots or screen-recordings to help demonstrate the issue - the more context the better so our technical team can investigate :pray: