Balanced Scorecards for Performance Monitoring

Anyone using Monday for scorecard performance monitoring? We use balanced scorecards to monitor performance across teams and a roll-up scorecard for the group. We are manually updating scorecards in excel today and it is tedious. Looking for a better way to input or upload data, automate comparison to target and conditionally format performance indicators. Would love to hear if anyone is doing this in Monday. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @jgav :wave:

We don’t currently have a specific template for this use case, but we’d love to work with you on this to help you find the best way to get up and running with your Scorecard Performance Monitoring in monday.com!

Are you able to share with us some more details on how you’re currently managing this in Excel, so that we can get an idea of what you’d like to replicate in the platform?
If you can share any screenshots with us, that would be great! Feel free to send me a private message if you do not want to share these publicly.

It would also be great to get an idea of the kind of things you’d like to track and automate. Are you looking to include strategic objectives, KPI’s etc?

Once I have a little more information I’ll be able to do a deeper dive into this and we can go from there!

Best,

Dani

2 Likes

I would like to use ScoreCard as well for having Comparison Charts.

Interested and following this thread. We are only beginning our use of scorecards. Thank you

@Dani Did you come up with a solution for this?

1 Like