Vendor Evaluation Scorecard?

Does anyone have suggestions for how to track vendor evaluations in Monday? I’d like to create a scorecard that individuals can fill out, add comments, and then show the aggregate evaluation scores. I’m brand new to Monday and I’m wondering if I can get away from Google Sheets for doing this kind of evaluation tracking.

Thanks!

Hi @weldon - Welcome to the community!

What you are describing could be a perfect use case for our Priority Cards app which is soon to be released in the Apps Marketplace.

I’d love to chat with you to better understand your existing scorecard, and I can show you how we’ve developed prioritization scoring in our demo boards. You can set up a meeting time with the link below, or feel free to email us your Google sheets template at getmonday@polishedgeek.com and we’ll take a look.

Use Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com to book a free More with monday․com strategy session.

~ Deb Cinkus
Product Certified monday․com Partner

How did you do it?
Right now I have a form with rating and comments for the ratings. I export that to an excel sheet with a weight score calculation to make a pretty score card.

Is there a better way to do this in Monday?