Auditing Boards?

Hi!
Just wondering if anyone is using Monday.com for auditing purposes? I have locations where I would like to audit sites and wondering if anyone has a board they use that they find helpful or any suggestions.
Thanks!
Declan

Declan - welcome to the monday.com Community!

Our Stories Page is a great resource for checking out boards from other customers - I found this board which is a great starting point for an auditing template.

Let me know what you think!

Hi Declan. Are you looking to manage the scheduling and completion of audits, or to record the results of specific checks that are made at each site against pre-defined requirements?

Hi Snicho,
I am looking at using Monday.com to help me to conduct the audit and record the result for individual sites.
Thanks

Hi Kacey,

Thanks for the link this has helped getting the ball rolling!

Hi Declan,

We ended up creating a very wide board with numerous status columns that we used to capture ā€œAcceptableā€, ā€œNot Acceptableā€, ā€œNot Applicableā€, and ā€œNot Checkedā€, for each aspect that we wanted to review at each site. We also captured comments in the Updates for each item, particularly when something was deemed to be ā€œNot Acceptableā€ or ā€œNot Checkedā€.

I expect that the best way to implement this, is going to depend on the type of audit that you are conducting, and how much detail you need to capture.
Once you have completed your audit, then youā€™d need to consider how best to address any necessary findings within your workflow.

1 Like

Hi Snicho,

Thank you for the ideas. Just wondering if you are aware of anyway for the status to create an ā€˜overall percentageā€™? We are trying to audit and then score based on if they are above or at our requirements.

Thanks
Declan

Hey @Declan15

Not sure if this is what you mean but if you have multiple status columns in your board, you can use the progress tracking column to show the % progress made across the multiple statuses. You can choose which colours of statuses mean ā€œdoneā€ an can even add more weight to particular columns more than others.

This article should explain more about that: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001150365-The-Progress-Tracking-Column?abcb=52082

Let me know if that helps? :rainbow:

Hi Julia,

Thank you for your help. This is fantastic.

Declan

1 Like