Best Practices - Linking Individual Tasks to Projects

Hi, I’m new to Monday and feeling completely illiterate. I’ve watched videos, read how to posts but am completely failing.

I own a residential/commercial solar company and am trying to connect a set of static tasks for each client project. My tasks are separated into four groups each with various amounts of tasks. For each project, I would like to be able to check off each task as they are completed. Furthermore, every time a task gets updated with a status change, I would like an automated email to send to my client in order to keep them up to date. It seems so simple, but I’m just not grasping Monday’s platform.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi@Spectrum2023 ,
To send automated email notifications to your clients whenever a task’s status changes, you can use the “integrations” feature in Monday.com.

if you need any implementation support kindly contact us

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

Hey Corey!

Getting the hang of a new platform can be a bit tricky, especially when you’re juggling a bunch of tasks.

We have a tutorial video about the Emails and Activities app here. Also, how to manage your email marketing can be found on this tutorial as well.

You’re not alone in feeling a bit overwhelmed at first—Monday.com can do a lot, and it’s totally okay to take it one step at a time.

Cheers!

Shanine from Mindflows