Board Views cannot be found because they are hidden in a dropdown, should be viewable via tabs

Views are awesome and a very powerful addition to the boards because of their flexibility and the possibility to add extra or filtered information to the boards.

Views are being used more and more by our teams, but I noticed team members often do not know whenever there is a new view, or easily forget about the views.

It would be great to be able to create Tabs from views. This way everyone entering the board can see the most important (not to be forgotten, daily to work with) views.
The tab created on the most left side could be the default board view.

@monday-team

Hope you like the suggestion!

By the way; I really like the ‘Set board as default option’!

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Would be a great addition to our team.

Team members are constantly forgetting that this is an option.

Tabs would be nice since everyone is already familiar with tabs in a spreadsheet.

1 Like

I was wondering if @monday-team Is considering to expand on the view functionality.

Today two clients asked me were they could find the switch to other views. Also teammembers oversee some views as they are to far hidden

I think to be able to create tabs would be a great and really ‘visual’ addition to the dropdown.

Cheers!

1 Like

Awesome @monday-team, thanks for this beautiful feature :pray: This will help getting team members and client to work with the different views.

So happy, but why the limitation of 3 items? This is inclusive the main view, so I can Pin 2 items?

Very happy with this feature update BUT agreed only being able to pin 3 things is a major limitation.

Having to scroll down past all other views to find a new/latest one is cumbersome and not optimal.

More pinning and update sorting order plz (either newest first or, better yet, alphabetical so we can have control over order)

1 Like