Burndown Chart App

Hi all @here,
we are happy to announce that during the hackathon with monday.com we created a burndown chart App to be used in boards!

A quick preview:

If you are interested, let me know! As we will have the ability to share the app with other accounts soon!

Looking forward to hearing from you @ dmitry@tmnxt.com (we are a certified monday.com partner for the DACH Region)

3 Likes

Please we want thisss

I will check with the monday.com dev team to get the app rolled out to everyone who wants to give it a try and also provide some feedback for further improvements!
You can shoot me a message so we can try to get the app activated in the backend. (monday involvement needed here)

1 Like

Great work! The image does look promising @Dmitry, I am really interested to test it. Can you let me know when monday did their part?

1 Like

HI @Dmitry, can you allow us to test that, as well, please? we have started with few projects, already and want to use this feature to support implementation. Thank you!!

1 Like

How do we get access to this?

1 Like

Hi all @here, I will share the link with you guys to activate the app within your accounts. Will paste the link in here together with the documentation latest tomorrow :slight_smile:

Cheers

Dmitry

5 Likes

Hi Dmitry,
Very excited about this. Our team has been asking for this for a while.
Thanks!

When will the link be posted? I cant wait to try out this feature.

1 Like

Hi all, instead of letting you wait longer, here you go with the link to activate the app in your account:

Link to Burndown Chart

Very important - there is a documentation available, but not yet finalized/formatted. I will also provide that next week but you can already start working with the app and share your feedback.

Please share feedback on usability/bugs here

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Dmitry, I’ll check out the chart tomorrow, can’t wait to test it.

Hi @Dmitry, were can I find the documentation?

And where do you want to receive feedback? Can I place it here? Or via pm?

Hi @Eltjo, I created a form to make it simple to consolidate feedback. Form is in my initial post.

Form

Looking forward to hear your feedback!

Documentation will be ready by next week. Will PM you a 0.1 Version (unformatted).

2 Likes

Hi Dmitry
Thanks for this, Can i get the documentation as well? Even if it unformatted and incomplete. Thanks!

I sent you our draft. Unfortunately, it takes longer to get the documentation finalized :slight_smile:

Hello, Dmitry. Can I also get the documentation even if it’s unformatted and incomplete? Thank you!

Hello, can I also get the documentation even if it’s unformatted and incomplete? Thank you!

I would be interested too :wink:

Hi @lucasdemea, Hi @ErnalynDaymiel see download below :slight_smile:

Hi @ryo, thank you for filling out our feedback form!

here you go - draft version: Download

1 Like

Thank you! Will add my feedback