Burndown charts

I totally agree with you guys, it will be really helpful to have burndown charts in the dashboards, or at least more flexibility in data for X/Y axis to make a workaround ourselves.

1 Like

This is desperately needed to manage sprints and teams. Having to manually track that is crazy, given all the other capabilities that exist in Monday.

1 Like

Any available updates on this one @monday.com? The Bettery’s in the dashboard are working alright on the over view of task but its lacking in showing progress in time. Our teams would love to use the dashboards more but are really asking for a proper burndown chart. Thanks

It makes me crazy this feature doesn’t exist yet!

1 Like

Same here pretty critical tool to monitor agile sprints. In mondays own documentation it shows a burndown chart in an excel spreadsheet or another product.

@monday.com How can we get this feature into your product development roadmap?

1 Like

Plz community vote for this subject via the Vote button at the top of this channel. Monday uses this to identify much appreciated features.
For agile teams this feature is a real must.

Thanks Monday for considering this :pray:t2:

2 Likes

It is paramount that we have burndownchart! Afterwards Monday is devoloped by devs! There isnt agile unsless u have bchart!

A burndown chart would be ideal - it’s literally the only thing missing for me to create a complete customer project plan.

This is literally the only chart I want. But while we’re at it, I would like a BURN UP chart which would have the ability to show scope changes. Very standard agile chart.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Burndown Chart App

Hi There! We’re working on Monday.com integration of our award winning reporting tool which includes burndown and burnup charts as well. Here’s a sample burndown chart:

It shows the burndown of a currently running sprint and some stats of the previous sprints as well. You can see scope changes etc.

Learn more about Screenful for Monday.com and to be among the first ones to hear when it’s available, sign up to the early access list!

4 Likes

What is the status on this? We would really like to use this chart.

+1 on wanting to know status on this. This is one of the key feature that is pushing our considerations towards using JIRA instead of MDCOM. Strangely, MDCOM has published many marketing articles about scrum, but doesn’t seem to support many of the facilities it markets with.

3 Likes

For everyone looking for a burndown chart - we got you covered with the release of Dashboards by Screenful for monday.com!

• Select scope and set sprint start and end date
  • Set timezone and select working days
  • Use any of your columns for setting estimates
  • See how much was completed sprint by sprint
  • See how much work was planned vs added during the sprint

Learn more about burndown chart for monday.com or try the Dashboards by Screenful for free.

Hey @monday-team! Do we have an update on when this will be implemented natively? It is a really crucial thing for all agencies :slight_smile: Thanks!

Bumping this. Would be great to have a burndown chart or cumulative flow chart for Kanban boards. It looks like this has been requested for ages. When will it be in the pipeline?

+1 to feature request for a burndown chart as a dashboard widget.

+1 for this and would like a burnup chart as well.

I was able to hack a burnup for my needs by using a Date Created and a Date Complete column. Using a fresh duplicate of the board (I know) I was able to add the board twice to a dashboard and used the Date Created for one copy and Date Complete for the other. If I could just add the same board to a dashboard twice I would be able to do this without all the hassle.

+1, can’t believe that this isn’t a feature already! Hope that @monday-team adds this sooner rather than later.

Hi all,

My name is Ran, I’m a product manager at monday.com.
I’m happy to share that we rolled out the support for burndown charts as part of monday dev!
It supports presentation of weekend, activity log of changes and much more

1 Like