Calendar with multiple boards not showing 'overflow' items that won't fit on a calendar day

I have a calendar view that an additional count for the number of items that can’t fit on the calendar day. When you select this, it shows the additional items. However, I also have another calendar with two board sources. This also has too many items to fit on a particular day but it neither shows you how many there are or allows you to find out what they are. The same also happens if you dock a calendar.
See pics.
Is there a way around this? Or is it a bug?

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 10.07.16
See the ‘+6 more’

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 10.07.52
The additional items are not indicated or can be viewed.

Hey @neilfry - I’ve had the same issue with the calendar widget on monday.com. You basically have to resize the widget until you see the “+X more” in the corner, then you can click that as usual to see all of the items on that day. I usually just pull the corner up slightly until I see the “+X more” appear:

Hopefully this helps!

Hi Greg. Yes, this isn’t ideal but it works. The fact that docked calendars (and hence using the most amount of screen space) can’t do this is a bit weird. This’ll do as a hack though.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 18.54.46

1 Like

problem is though that when you adjust it - it adjusts for all users. and users with different screen sizes will view it at different times. especially an issue if you restrict dashboard editing…