Can I get Subitems to exist as an Item on another board at the same time

I have a board for all my events, I have an item for each event, I have subitems under each event. I need a social post for an event so I want it to be a subitem under the event. But I would also like this social post subitem to exist on my social posts board as just a standard item. So that when I go to the social post board I can see all social posts that need to be completed no matter what event or other parent item they are attached to.

I would also like a subitem under the social post task to design the social post

I could do this in asana and I really miss this feature. Is there some sort of work around?

Hey Victoria,

Can I ask if our connect board automation could help you with this?

Specifically when that subitem is created, it will created an item on that social post board and connect it back to the subitem…

Let me know if this is a start and we can go from there :slight_smile:

Hi Victoria! It is possible with the app Same Item Multiple Boards - you can send subitems as regular items to another board and they’ll sync updates, columns, etc

Victoria, I bet that searching for a native recipe would have been much faster then coming here to ask…