Can't get Integration with Jira working

I am trying to sync a couple of fields in a Monday.com board with a project I have in Jira. I am using the following automation:

But after about half an hour of being “In Progress” I get the following error message:

Can anyone help with troubleshooting this problem?
Neil

Hey Neil,

Sorry you’re running into these issues…

If you can please re-connect your jira account and recreate then test the recipe, do you still experience this same behaviour? It sounds like this might be an issue that our technical team will need to investigate, however let’s test this out and go from there :pray:

Hi Bianca,
Can I just clarify, I have set up the JIRA project, and then I create the automation from the Monday.com recipe, during which process the connection to the JIRA project is made. So you are suggesting that I delete the monday.com automation and create it again?
Thanks
Neil

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, if you’d be happy to give this a go, this would be great. I spoke with our automations team internally who recommend testing whether a fresh connection and recipe changes anything. If not, we can take it to the team.

Hi Bianca,
It no longer fails but it doesn’t update any columns on either side (either in Monday or Jira).
Neil

Thanks for your help with this Neil and I am sorry to hear you’re still experiencing issues. I do believe our technical team will need to more thoroughly investigate this behaviour. Would you be happy to open a chat with our team, referencing this thread? This way it can be escalated to our technical team in a timely manner.

Thanks for your cooperation Neil!

Hey @Neil Penry

You can overcome this issue by partnering with our monday.com consultants! Our consultants have resolved this problem for our clients by optimizing the integration recipe and mapping the essential fields of Jira into columns of monday.com. This way, you can make sure that the data has actually been inputted and the workflow can pick it up and trigger appropriately. Our consultants also ensure improved data exchange between monday.com and Jira, by synchronizing fields, issues, attachments, and others.

To gain better clarity, connect with our consultants!