Capture the location

Can monday.com capture the location of the person once he visits the site(sales agents)

@Annie_123

This might be possible within the API or with some custom integration through Integromat/Zapier. Moving this topic to the appropriate section and calling in some help. @dipro @Helen

Hi @Annie_123, and thanks for looping us in @andrewalmand!

At this time this functionality does not exist in the native monday.com platform. However, you can build it out in a custom app using our monday apps framework.

I’m honestly not too sure if no-code platforms such as Integromat or Zapier support this, as you would need to capture the user’s location in a different platform, or just in a different method.

Additionally, using our API you’re able to query location data that users input into their profiles, however this wouldn’t be a live location, only the location that a user has chosen to include in their monday.com user profile. Here’s an example of what this query would look like:

Hope this helps!

Can google map be integrated with Monday.com

Hi @Annie_123,

Yes indeed! You can absolutely build a custom app that integrates the Google Maps API with the monday.com API.

However this will require some technical experience, or at least access to a technical team!

Hi @Annie_123 :wave:

It look like @Helen’s post here might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

1 Like

Hi again @Annie_123!

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.