Change due date automation. Recipe : "“When date changes, adjust another date by the number of days in number”

Hello, I tried a recipe in one of my board. :point_down:
“When date1 changes, adjust another date2 by the number of days in number”.

What I don’t understand is that this automation was working fine 2 days ago.
When I used to change the “date1” , the “date2” adjusted automatically.
Only weekdays were considered, just like I wanted. But now the weekend days

Any idea why this has changed now?

Are you sure this is a monday.com provided recipe/action? I ask because I’ve never seen this built in - only from third party apps.

Hey @codyfrisch - this is indeed a standard monday automation. They have moved it around and it is now under the dependencies section:

@ThiernoDiallo - Did you change your date picker settings to now allow weekends? By default this automation will work for any date.

Thanks!
Mark

Hmm. I think its coming back having seen it once or twice before, but it wasn’t available via normal methods. Like you could only get it via something in the dependencies column to create it?

In the administration menu I’ve selected “hide weekends” in the “Timeline weekends” section.
Which means that for all the users on the account are supposed to not be able to select a saturday or a sunday right?

It’s only available as a template, however not connected to the dependency column in any way. It used to be stored under date automations.

Thats correct. The setting is system wide and should not allow weekend selection.